You work hard for your real estate investing dollars, and you deserve to protect yourself from frivolous law suits and over paying on your taxes. Our next networking event will cover the following topics:
• Tax savings through proper use of entity structures and constant planning;
• Lower cost insurance strategies;
• Improved investment returns with lower risk through active portfolio management and proper asset allocation;
• Lower borrowing costs through competitive lending;
• Estate plans that are properly funded and integrated with the overall plan which eliminate transfer taxes, and
• Asset protection strategies that prevent risk of loss.
What you DON’T know about the law WILL hurt you!
Seating is limited… claim your FREE ticket today!
About The Speaker – Since 2003, Shenoah Grove and her husband, Phill Grove, have participated in more than 1,200 transactions totaling over $200M and still hold an 8 figure portfolio. Their focus isn’t ‘real estate strategy specific’; rather their focus is solving the problems facing their customer and then using one of the many strategies in which they understand. A key to their success is understanding the market, where it is and where it is heading, so you can best prepare for the problems facing your customers.