The strategy that gets people excited the most about becoming a real estate investor is Flipping Houses!
While the potential to make big profits is big, so is the potential to lose money as well if you don’t know what you’re doing.
In fact, did you know that the average first time fix and flip job overspends by an average of 51%?
At our next REIA meeting, we’ll be discussing how to do the following…
• Find distressed properties
• Estimate repair costs in less than 10 minutes
• Determine an accurate ARV without leaving your house
• Create a budget & stick to it
• Create contracts that will benefit you
• Work with contractors
• Sell for a profit
Join the conversation at our next networking event, where we’ll show you how to find, fund, fix, and flip houses for profit!